Automatic Food Grade Plastic Chain Plate Conveyor for Vegetable and Fruit
1. Chain conveyor can generally be directly rinsed with water or immersed in water. The equipment is easy to clean and can meet the hygiene requirements of the food and beverage industry.
2. Flexible equipment layout. Horizontal, inclined, and turning conveying can be completed on 1 conveyor line.
3. The equipment has a simple structure and is easy to maintain.
|Votage||220V 1P 50HZ|
HangZhou Jialin Machine Manufacture Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer specialized in developing, designing, producing and installing auto conveyors (standard or non-standard), packing machines, logistics system and automatic storage system, etc. Our company is Located in HangZhou City, our company covers an area of 27000 square CZPT with a building area of 27000 square meters. There are over 120 employees, including 27 professional technicians and over 100 staffs.
We keep supplying machines CZPT regularly and had won sound reputation among our customers. We try our best to supply the optimal conveyors for you all the time.
Packaging & Shipping
|After-sales Service:||Overseas Installation and Commissioning|
|Material Feature:||Oil Resistant|
|Application:||Chemical Industry, Grain Transport, Power Plant|
What are the factors to consider when selecting a drag chain for specific cable management needs?
When selecting a drag chain for specific cable management needs, several factors should be taken into consideration to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Here are some key factors to keep in mind:
- Load Capacity: Determine the total weight of the cables and hoses that will be placed inside the drag chain. Select a drag chain with a load capacity that exceeds the total weight to prevent overloading.
- Internal Height and Width: Measure the diameter and height of the largest cable or hose in the system. The internal dimensions of the drag chain should be sufficient to accommodate all the cables without excessive bending or compression.
- Travel Length: Consider the maximum and minimum travel length required for the cables. Choose a drag chain that can extend and compress to meet the specific travel requirements.
- Environmental Conditions: Evaluate the operating environment for factors such as temperature, moisture, chemicals, and UV exposure. Choose a drag chain made from materials that can withstand the environmental conditions to ensure durability and longevity.
- Speed and Acceleration: Determine the speed and acceleration at which the drag chain will be moving. Higher speeds and accelerations may require drag chains with enhanced stability and anti-vibration properties.
- Mounting Options: Consider the available space and mounting options in the application. There are various mounting styles, including fixed, gliding, and rolling mounts, each suited for different installations.
- Friction and Noise: Drag chains should provide smooth, low-friction movement to reduce wear on cables and minimize noise. Look for drag chains with integrated glide shoes or separators to ensure smooth operation.
- Service Life: Choose a drag chain with a long service life to minimize maintenance and replacement costs. High-quality drag chains made from durable materials can offer extended service life.
- Cable Separation and Organization: Consider the need for cable separation and organization within the drag chain. Some drag chains offer dividers or compartments to keep cables organized and prevent tangling.
- Special Requirements: If the application has specific requirements such as EMI/RFI shielding, fire resistance, or anti-static properties, select a drag chain that meets those specifications.
By carefully considering these factors, engineers and designers can choose the most suitable drag chain for their specific cable management needs, ensuring reliable and efficient cable protection and organization.
Can drag chains be used in food processing or packaging industries?
Yes, drag chains can be used in food processing and packaging industries, provided they are made from food-grade materials and meet the necessary sanitary requirements. These industries often require efficient cable management solutions that can handle various cables and hoses while maintaining a hygienic environment. Here’s how drag chains are beneficial in these applications:
Drag chains used in food processing and packaging industries are designed with materials that meet strict hygiene standards. They are made from food-grade plastics that are resistant to bacteria growth and easy to clean, ensuring that they do not contaminate the food products or packaging materials.
Drag chains protect electrical cables, pneumatic hoses, and other vital components from exposure to food particles, dust, and other contaminants. This helps in extending the life of the cables and reduces the risk of cable damage or failure, which could lead to costly downtime.
Smooth Cable Movement:
The smooth interior surface of drag chains allows for easy movement of cables and hoses, reducing friction and preventing wear and tear. This smooth movement is essential in preventing damage to cables and ensuring the reliable operation of equipment in the food processing and packaging processes.
Drag chains can be customized to fit into tight spaces and accommodate various cable sizes and types. This space-saving design is crucial in food processing and packaging facilities where floor space is often limited, and efficient use of space is necessary for optimal production flow.
Resistance to Cleaning Agents:
Drag chains used in these industries are designed to withstand frequent cleaning and sanitization processes. They are resistant to common cleaning agents and high-pressure washdowns, ensuring that the equipment remains clean and free from contaminants.
Compliance with Industry Standards:
Drag chains used in food processing and packaging industries are designed to meet industry-specific regulations and standards, such as FDA (Food and Drug Administration) guidelines, NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) certifications, and EHEDG (European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group) guidelines.
When selecting drag chains for food processing and packaging applications, it’s essential to choose products from reputable manufacturers with a proven track record in supplying cable management solutions for the food industry. Additionally, regular inspection and maintenance of drag chains are necessary to ensure their continued performance and compliance with industry regulations.
What is a drag chain and how is it used in cable management systems?
A drag chain, also known as a cable carrier or cable chain, is a device used in cable management systems to protect and guide cables and hoses in various industrial applications. It is designed to prevent tangling, bending, and abrasion of cables, ensuring smooth and reliable cable movement.
Drag chains typically consist of interconnected links or compartments that form a flexible chain-like structure. These links encase the cables and allow them to move freely within the chain while providing a protective housing. The drag chain is usually made from materials like plastic or metal, depending on the specific application requirements.
In cable management systems, drag chains are mounted on machinery or equipment that require frequent movement, such as robotic arms, CNC machines, and automated manufacturing systems. The drag chain’s primary function is to manage and organize cables and hoses that need to flex and move along with the machine’s motion.
Here’s how drag chains are used in cable management systems:
- Protection: Drag chains protect cables and hoses from mechanical stress, exposure to environmental elements, and potential damage caused by sharp edges or moving parts.
- Guidance: They guide the cables and hoses along a predefined path, preventing them from tangling or getting caught in the machinery, ensuring smooth and reliable movement.
- Space-saving: By organizing and containing all the cables within the chain, drag chains help optimize space and keep the work area tidy and safe.
- Longevity: Drag chains extend the lifespan of cables and hoses by reducing wear and tear, minimizing the risk of premature failure.
- Flexibility: The chain’s design allows it to flex and move in various directions, accommodating different machine movements without causing strain on the cables.
Overall, drag chains play a crucial role in maintaining the integrity and functionality of cables and hoses in cable management systems, contributing to improved machine performance, safety, and efficiency.
editor by CX 2023-08-08