With more than 18 years’ histiory, we are a professinal manufacturer for drop forged products such as forged chain (X348 X458 X658 X678 X698 F100 F160), scraper chain (10160, 14218, 14226, 142N), conveyor trolley (X348, X458, X678, XT160), and drive chain (X348, X458, X678), and so forth standard moulds of chain.
Besides, we can also produce as per your drawing or sample, special link chain, pusher, pin and plate, according to customers’ unique requirements.
1) Material: Alloy steel, 40Cr, 42CrMo and so on.
2) Types: Standard types, X348 X458 X678, and so on. (Or as per your drawing)
3) Process: Moulding→Forging→Polishing & Blasting→Fine machining→Heat treatment→Blasting→Inspecting & testing→Packing
|Model||Dimension||Weight (Kg)||Material||Hardness||Working Load (KN)||Limit Load (KN)|
|10160||101.6||30||36||13||14.5||9||14||0.36||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||21.6||120|
|14218||142||42||50||19||20.5||11||25||1.15||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||48.6||270|
|14226||142||62||50||28||30||15||25||1.75||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||61.2||340|
|2571||200||66||60||30||32||18||30||2.8||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||72||400|
|26014||260||70||75||31||33||20||34||5.2||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||135||750|
Products & Testing Equipments
Packing & Delivery
Why Choose Us?
1. We are engaged in chain industry over 15 years with rich market experience. We keep improving production techniques. All the products have longer working life and have passed the market test.
2. We can design the correct chains with high quality material, good abrasion resistance, good corrosion, high strengthen and etc as per your request or the chain application.
3. We are the chain manufacturer; you can directly purchase the product from us with low price and high quality.
4. We have a professional team for international trade, they have abundant experiences and are always ready to solve problems for customers. So you have nothing to worry about.
5. We have the long-term cooperative forwarder who can give us the lowest freight. And it can help you to save the freight. What’s more, for the FCL, we will design the packages as per the container sizes with the largest capacity to save the shipping cost for both of us.
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Coating, Spraying, Mining, Slaughtering, Assembly|
|Type:||Cranked Link Chain|
Can drag chains be used in the packaging and bottling industry?
Yes, drag chains can be used in the packaging and bottling industry, and they offer several advantages that make them a suitable choice for this application:
- Cable Protection: In the packaging and bottling industry, there are various electrical cables, pneumatic hoses, and fluid lines that need to be protected from damage. Drag chains provide a secure housing that prevents these vital components from being exposed to potential hazards, such as moving machinery or sharp edges.
- Reduced Downtime: Packaging and bottling operations often involve high-speed and continuous movement of machinery. Drag chains keep cables organized and prevent tangling, reducing the risk of cable damage and minimizing downtime caused by cable-related issues.
- Flexible Cable Routing: The packaging and bottling industry often requires complex cable routing to accommodate various machinery configurations. Drag chains offer flexibility in cable management, allowing for customized cable routing to suit specific production setups.
- Improved Safety: Loose cables and hoses can pose safety hazards in a fast-paced packaging environment. Drag chains ensure that cables are contained and out of the way, reducing the risk of accidents and enhancing overall workplace safety.
- Resistance to Contaminants: In the packaging industry, there may be exposure to dust, debris, and cleaning agents. Drag chains can be made from materials that resist these contaminants, ensuring the cables remain protected and functional even in harsh environments.
- Highly Durable: Drag chains are designed to withstand continuous use and repetitive motion. They are built to endure the demands of high-speed packaging operations and maintain reliable performance over extended periods.
- Customizable Designs: Packaging and bottling machinery often come in various sizes and configurations. Drag chains can be customized in terms of size, length, and mounting options to fit specific packaging equipment.
Overall, drag chains provide effective cable management, enhance equipment reliability, and contribute to the efficiency and safety of packaging and bottling processes in the industry.
Can drag chains be used in the energy and power generation sector?
Yes, drag chains are commonly used in the energy and power generation sector for cable management and protection. The energy and power generation industry includes power plants, renewable energy facilities, electrical substations, and other related applications. Here’s how drag chains are utilized in this sector:
- Cable Protection: The energy and power generation sector often involves a complex network of cables and hoses that carry electricity, signals, and fluids. Drag chains are used to protect these cables from damage caused by continuous motion, abrasion, and exposure to external elements.
- Dynamic Applications: In power generation facilities, various equipment such as turbines, generators, and transformers require dynamic cable management due to continuous movement. Drag chains can handle these dynamic applications, ensuring that cables and hoses remain organized and safely routed during equipment operation.
- Harsh Environments: Power plants and substations may expose cables to harsh environments, including extreme temperatures, chemicals, and outdoor conditions. Drag chains made from durable and corrosion-resistant materials can withstand these challenges, providing reliable cable protection and management.
- High Loads: Drag chains are capable of supporting multiple cables and hoses, even in applications with high loads and complex cable configurations. They prevent cables from tangling, getting caught, or suffering excessive stress during equipment operation.
- Long Travel Distances: In some power generation facilities, cables may need to travel long distances to connect different components and systems. Drag chains facilitate smooth movement over these long travel distances, ensuring that cables are managed efficiently and without interference.
- Enhanced Safety: Cable management is critical in the power generation sector to maintain a safe working environment. Drag chains keep cables organized, reducing the risk of accidents caused by cable entanglement or tripping hazards.
- Reliability and Longevity: Drag chains are designed for long service life and reliable performance, minimizing downtime and maintenance requirements. This is especially important in critical power generation applications where uninterrupted operation is essential.
Overall, drag chains play a crucial role in the energy and power generation sector by providing efficient cable management and protection. Their ability to handle continuous flexing, harsh environments, and dynamic applications makes them a valuable solution for ensuring the reliability and safety of cable systems in this industry.
What materials are drag chains typically made of to ensure durability?
Drag chains are typically made of various materials that are carefully chosen to ensure durability and longevity in industrial applications. The choice of materials depends on factors such as the application’s environment, load capacity requirements, and the type of cables or hoses they will be carrying. Some common materials used in drag chain construction include:
1. Plastic (Polymer): High-quality engineering plastics, such as nylon, polypropylene, or polyethylene, are commonly used for lightweight and low-cost drag chains. These plastic chains offer excellent resistance to corrosion, chemicals, and moisture, making them suitable for a wide range of industrial environments.
2. Steel: Drag chains made of steel are known for their high strength and durability, making them ideal for heavy-duty applications and environments with high impact or abrasive conditions. Steel chains are capable of carrying heavy loads and provide superior protection for cables and hoses.
3. Stainless Steel: For applications requiring additional resistance to corrosion and chemicals, stainless steel drag chains are preferred. They are especially useful in industries where exposure to harsh environments or frequent washdowns is common, such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, and outdoor applications.
4. Aluminum: Aluminum drag chains offer a lightweight alternative to steel while still providing sufficient strength for many industrial applications. They are often used in applications where weight reduction is essential, such as in robotics and automation systems.
5. Hybrid Chains: Some drag chains feature hybrid designs, combining multiple materials to optimize performance. For example, a drag chain might have a plastic body with reinforced steel or stainless steel links for added strength and rigidity.
Overall, the choice of material for a drag chain depends on the specific requirements of the application, including the load capacity, environmental conditions, and the need for resistance to corrosion, chemicals, and other external factors. By selecting the appropriate material, drag chains can ensure durability and reliable cable protection in a wide range of industrial settings.
editor by CX 2023-09-19
1, Our Chain types: Agricultural roller chain, hollow pin conveyor chain, sugar industry chain, cane feeder and washing table chain, welded steel chain, bakery industry chain, weld steel drag chains,coil conveyor chain, palm oil chain etc;
2, Main materials: It is 40Mn. 40Cr, 45Mn alloy steel, SUS304, and POM Plastic for plates, 10#, 20#, 20CrMnMo, 30CrMnTi for pins and rollers;
3, Heat treatment: Carburizing, Austemper Stressing, nitro-caburizing harden etc;
4, Surface: Shot peening, black, blue or original;
For example of WH78, WH82, WH124, WH111, WH106, WH110, WH132, WH150, WH155
Packaging & Shipping
plastic bag+carton+ OSB Case
Shipping way: these products will be shipped to your local port by sea, these also could be sent to your specific address by air.
Our chains could be customized according to your actual order quantity, actual drawing and actual requirement. We have own chain process workshop, heat treatment workshop, process equipments and experienced designers.
(02)Punching plate workshop
(03)Plate fabrication workshop
(04)Heat treatment workshop
(05)Shot peening workshop
(06) our warehouse
After Sales Service
Our products can be repaired or replaced the new parts with free cost in six months.
What is a roller chain?
What is a roller chain? A roller chain is a transmission system that transmits power from one shaft to another. Internal lubricant helps chains last longer and are interchangeable. Chains are usually made of carbon or alloy steel. Stainless steel is sometimes used in food processing machinery or in environments where lubrication is problematic. Brass and nylon are also sometimes used. If you need to slow down the machine, nylon chains can be used.
Roller chains are used to transmit power from one shaft to another
Generally speaking, the life of a roller chain is limited by three main factors: wear, corrosion, and fatigue. These can be minimized by following some simple guidelines. For optimum performance, the roller chain must be lubricated. Proper lubrication reduces friction and extends product life. Remember that corrosion and wind resistance can adversely affect lubrication, so protect the product properly.
A chain is a mechanical device used to transmit power from one shaft to another. The chain consists of a series of steel plates called bushings. Bushings are attached to the roller chain by pins or bushings. The block and bushing are held together by pins or bushings C riveted to the outer link D. The chain is also attached to the sprocket and bucket by pins or hooks. Chain pitch is measured between hinge centers, usually denoted p.
There are three types of chains: single-strand standard series, multi-strand standard series, and silent chain. Single strand chains are the most common type and cover a wide range of drive loads. Multi-strand chains provide greater power capacity without increasing chain pitch or line speed. An inverted tooth chain is a variant of a single-strand chain that eliminates the noise caused by pitch-related friction.
The inner and outer plates of the roller chain drive are made of steel. The rollers are positioned evenly between the chain links and are fastened to the sprockets. In addition, the rollers can rotate freely within the bushing. The chain links are arc-shaped and mesh with the sprocket teeth to transmit power through the chain.
Chain drives are another common way of transmitting mechanical power. These are the simplest forms of power transmission and are used on conveyor belts and other low-speed applications. The chain wraps around the sprocket and passes through the sprocket whose teeth mesh with the links. This mechanism transfers mechanical power from one shaft to another, increasing speed.
They are interchangeable
There are many different types of roller chains, but most are made of steel. Although they have their own advantages and features, they are generally interchangeable. You can buy different kinds of roller chains from domestic and foreign manufacturers, and you can choose the one that best suits your needs. Bearing Services can help you choose the right bearing for your application needs and budget. Here are some important things to consider before buying a roller chain. Here are some tips to make it easier for you to buy the right type of chain.
When choosing the right roller chain, be sure to consult the available size charts. Depends on how much chain you need to move the load you need to move. Remember that roller chains can be manufactured to fit a variety of machines and must meet your specific needs. Also, the chain should be long enough for the machine you are using. Make sure to buy a chain made of high-quality materials.
Double pitch roller chains have a flat top surface and are used in many different conveying applications. Double-pitch load-carrying roller chains, also known as oversized roller double-pitch chains, have rollers that extend beyond the sidebars to carry products. Double pitch drive series roller chains are used in elevators, long conveyor drives, agricultural machinery, and commercial sprinkler systems.
The tensile strength of a roller chain is a key factor to consider before purchasing a chain. The tensile strength of a chain is a function of the maximum force the chain can withstand before breaking. The three different types of tensile strength represent the force a chain can withstand without breaking. Each chain also has different strengths that can determine the type of chain you need.
The outer and inner links of the roller chain are designed for bearings. This allows the chain to be paired or unpaired with its internal links. The outer link has a pin, and the inner and outer pins are press-fit into the connecting plate. These links are usually made of steel and have a tensile strength of about 20 times their weight. The fatigue strength of two-pitch offset links is the same as that of the base chain.
They reduce wear with internal lubricants
In a roller chain, the pins and bushings rotate inside the chain without lubricant on the outside. They are in contact with the teeth of the sprocket and can easily wear out if not lubricated. The plates that connect the links and pivot about the pins can also rub against each other and cause wear. This is where lubricants come in handy. Without lubricant, the bare metal of the plate and bushing would rub against each other.
The lubricant should have the appropriate viscosity to penetrate critical internal surfaces and form an effective oil film. Recommended viscosities are listed in Table 1. Lubricants must be clean and non-corrosive. For roller chains, a good quality non-clean petroleum base oil is sufficient. While defoamers are not required, other additives such as antioxidants and extreme pressure inhibitors may be useful. However, impure oils should be avoided due to the risk of damage.
The shape of the spray head 10 overlaps with a conventional drive chain 12. The drive chain includes a plurality of rollers 24 and roller link plates 26. Each roller includes a roller pin 29 and is connected to a pair of pin link plates 28. Most drive chains have critical wear points on the sides of the roller pins 29. The shape of the spray head 10 prevents overspray onto the central portion of the roller.
In addition to preventing wear, these chains have unique specifications. Manufacturer CZPT requires raw material suppliers to certify that their products meet standards set by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). CZPTs do not accept uncertified raw materials. For safety, the machine must be turned off before attempting to measure the chain. After the system is shut down, the measurement process should be completed in accordance with safety procedures.
General spray oil has lubricating properties, but is not as good as other types of chain lubricants. These are typically used for rust protection and include antioxidant chemicals. Generally, they are inexpensive and widely available in retail stores. However, they have the disadvantage of being very penetrating and difficult to apply evenly. Oil cannot stay on the chain as it spins, which can accelerate wear and corrosion.
They can be used to speed up or slow down machines
Typically, roller chains are chains used to move mechanical system components. Unlike belts, roller chains can be used to speed up or slow down a machine. The main difference between belts and roller chains is the lubrication process. Belts use lubrication to help them move at a constant speed, but should not exceed the critical speed of the roller chain. This critical speed is not easy to determine and lubrication is critical to its life.
A roller chain is a chain consisting of a steel bushing that holds the inner plate A and pins C together. Pin C is riveted to outer link D, while roller R surrounds each bushing B. The teeth of the sprocket are supported on the rollers. They spin freely on pins and bushings, reducing friction.
The chains can be single-stranded, double-stranded, or multi-stranded. The rated power capacity of the single strand chain can meet various drive load requirements. Multi-strand chains provide higher power capacity without increasing chain pitch or line speed. The silent chain, also known as the inverted tooth chain, consists of a series of toothed chainplates. The pins of the chain are pressed into the wide ends of the sidebars and outer links.
Although roller chains are a common mechanical component, they can fail under certain conditions. The most common cause of excessive wear is wrong to load sizing. Each manufacturer sets a maximum workload for its product. A chain that is too small for the load carried will not run smoothly and may cause premature failure. Chains can also fail due to rust or improper maintenance.
There are many ways to choose the correct size roller chain. The easiest way to choose the right one is to use a horsepower chart to determine the speed of the motor. RPM will determine the size of the chain and the number of teeth on the drive sprocket. Conveyor chains offer a variety of options to move products horizontally or vertically, even around bend radii.
editor by CX