Large Conveyor Factory Custom Large Capacity Sawdust Chain Drag
Drag conveyor (also called drag chain conveyor) is 1 of the commonly used material handing equipment for grain storage silos, it is a light enmasse conveyor which is widely applied for food or grain handling. The drag conveyor is a continuous conveying transportation equipment with a rectangular cross-section connected with the moving chain. Drag chain conveyor is widely used to
transport the particles and powdered material horizontally, it also can be used for transport obliquely and vertically.
The drag conveyor does not produce dust and cause no environmental pollution because of the whole sealing of the closed trough, so it can improve the worker operating conditions and can’t cause food scatter when used in the outside. It is also free from weather conditions.Meanwhile, It is capable of executing both single point and multi-point feeding and discharging. In some conditions, it has some prominent advantages for the toxic, explosive, high temperature materials transportation. It can also be applied for flying material transportation to protect working conditions and prevent environment pollution.
* High performance, easy to operate, easy to maintain
* Stable running, low noise and long service life
* Thread rod type takeup (tensioner) can be fitted at the tail so as to meet various conveying requirements
* Flexible for multi-point feeding and discharging
* Equipped with an alarming device for material blockage
* Devices for speed loss and chain breakage protection are optional
(1)The machine head is made up with the main body boxdrive sprocketGear box. transmission sprocket.Chain and drags.
(2) The tail is made up with main body boxsprockettensioning device.
(3)The intermediate body is made up with the tube,slide rail,chain & drags,machine cover etc.
(4)The inlet and outlet are made up with the flange and connecting joints used for input or discharge of the grain.
(5) Chain has T and V type,it is the main part of the conveyor for transportation of the grain.
Drag conveyors are suitable for conveying bulk food, oil, feed and other bulk materials. They are widely used in sea port, dock,grain depot and the malt, flour, brewery, feed and chemical industries for horizontal bulk material conveying.
Shelley Engineering Co., Ltd. is a company professionally produce and sell grain storage silos. As the main supplier of steel farms and commercial storage bins and silos in China, we offer the most technologically advanced grain dryers in the industry and a large selection of material handling systems, including sweep augers, drying and cleaning systems, commercial bucket elevators and conveyors.
Our clients come from mainland China, Ukraine, Poland, Australia, Argentina, Sudan, Vietnam, Korea, Thailand, Iran and Honduras. We welcome more and more clients to visit our factory. We research and develop a large number of new products every year. “Quality and reputation is the first” is our policy. We welcome friends from all over the world to cooperate with us for a prosperous future. Please feel free to contact us for further information.
|Material Feature:||Heat Resistant|
Can drag chains be used in the pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industry?
Yes, drag chains can be used in the pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industry, and they offer several benefits in this specific application. Here’s why:
- Cable Protection: In pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing, there are often numerous cables and hoses that need to be protected and organized. Drag chains provide a reliable and efficient way to route and protect these cables, preventing tangling and potential damage during the manufacturing process.
- Cleanliness and Hygiene: Drag chains made from materials like stainless steel or special plastics can meet the industry’s stringent cleanliness and hygiene requirements. They are easy to clean and can withstand regular washdowns, ensuring a contamination-free manufacturing environment.
- Smooth Movement: Drag chains ensure smooth and consistent movement of cables and hoses, which is crucial in delicate medical device manufacturing processes where precision and accuracy are essential.
- Reduced Downtime: By organizing and protecting cables, drag chains help reduce the risk of cable damage and downtime due to cable-related issues. This leads to increased productivity and cost savings in the long run.
- Compliance: Drag chains can be designed to meet specific industry standards and regulations, ensuring compliance with safety and quality requirements in pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing.
- Space Efficiency: Drag chains help in neatly organizing cables and hoses in a compact manner, optimizing the use of space in manufacturing equipment and reducing clutter.
Overall, drag chains play a crucial role in maintaining the efficiency, cleanliness, and safety of cable management in pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing, making them a valuable component in this industry.
How do drag chains handle cable routing and cable organization?
Drag chains play a crucial role in cable routing and cable organization in various industrial applications. They are designed to efficiently manage and protect cables and hoses, ensuring smooth movement and preventing damage. Here’s how drag chains handle cable routing and organization:
Enclosed Cable Routing:
Drag chains provide an enclosed pathway for cables and hoses, keeping them organized and preventing tangling or entanglement. This enclosed design ensures that cables are neatly arranged and protected from external elements, such as dust, debris, and contaminants.
Smooth Cable Movement:
The interior of drag chains is designed to provide smooth movement for the cables and hoses passing through them. This reduces friction and minimizes wear and tear on the cables, prolonging their lifespan and ensuring reliable operation.
Multiple Cable Compartments:
Many drag chains have multiple compartments, allowing for the separation and organization of different types of cables and hoses. This makes it easier to identify and replace specific cables when needed, streamlining maintenance and reducing downtime.
Adaptability to Cable Sizes:
Drag chains can accommodate various cable sizes and types, making them versatile and suitable for a wide range of applications. The chains can be customized to fit specific cable diameters, ensuring a secure and snug fit for each cable passing through.
Protection from Hazards:
Drag chains shield cables and hoses from potential hazards, such as sharp edges, moving machine parts, or exposure to chemicals. This protection prevents damage and ensures the safety of both cables and personnel working near the equipment.
Cable Length Compensation:
As machines and equipment move, the cables and hoses within them need flexibility to adjust to different positions. Drag chains provide the necessary cable length compensation, allowing the cables to extend and retract smoothly without becoming tangled or causing strain.
Preventing Cable Clutter:
By keeping cables and hoses organized within the drag chain, cable clutter is minimized. This not only improves the overall aesthetics of the equipment but also makes it easier to identify and troubleshoot any cable-related issues.
Overall, drag chains are essential components in industrial cable management systems. They streamline cable routing, protect cables from damage, and ensure smooth movement, contributing to the efficient and reliable operation of machinery and equipment in various industries.
What are the benefits of using a drag chain in industrial applications?
A drag chain, also known as a cable carrier or cable chain, offers several advantages when used in industrial applications. These benefits include:
1. Cable Protection: One of the primary benefits of using a drag chain is the protection it provides to cables and hoses. The chain encloses and shields the cables from external elements such as dust, debris, moisture, and mechanical damage. This ensures the longevity and reliability of cables, reducing the risk of downtime due to cable failure.
2. Flexibility: Drag chains are highly flexible and allow for multi-axis movement. They can bend and twist in different directions, accommodating complex motion and providing a full range of motion for cables. This flexibility is especially beneficial in applications with moving parts or robotic systems.
3. Space Optimization: By organizing and guiding cables within the drag chain, it helps optimize space and prevents cable clutter. This is particularly advantageous in tight spaces or areas with limited cable routing options, enabling efficient use of available space.
4. Reduced Wear and Tear: The smooth movement of cables within the drag chain reduces friction and wear, extending the lifespan of the cables. It prevents cables from rubbing against sharp edges or other components, mitigating the risk of abrasion and damage.
5. Improved Safety: Drag chains enhance workplace safety by eliminating loose cables and potential tripping hazards. By keeping cables organized and secure, they reduce the risk of accidents and injuries caused by tangled or exposed cables.
6. Increased Reliability: With proper cable management, the risk of cable failure due to bending, twisting, or pulling is minimized. This leads to increased reliability and uptime of machinery and equipment, improving overall productivity.
7. Resistance to Harsh Environments: Drag chains are often made from materials that offer resistance to harsh environments, such as high temperatures, chemicals, and outdoor elements. This makes them suitable for a wide range of industrial applications, including those in rugged and demanding conditions.
8. Easy Installation and Maintenance: Drag chains are designed for easy installation and maintenance. They can be opened easily for adding or removing cables, simplifying the process of cable updates or replacements.
Overall, the use of drag chains in industrial applications ensures efficient cable management, protects cables from damage, and contributes to the safe and reliable operation of machinery and equipment.
editor by CX 2023-09-05
|Chain Model||Roller Chains|
|Structure (for Chain)||Roller Chain|
|Specification||GB/T, DIN, ANSI, ISO, BS, JIS.|
Wolff Chain Co. is 1 of the professional chain manufacturers in China. We focus on reseaching, manufacturing and trading of the chain drive with famous brands — “DOVON” and “DECHO”. We supply OEM services for many famous enterprises such as SUZUKI, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS., FAW, AGCO, JUMING as well.
Wolff mainly producing the Transmission chains,Conveyor chains,Dragging Chains,Silent chains,Leaf chains,Roller chains,Special chain and many other series of chain products. Our technicians a have improved the chains quality to the world-level. High quality material selection, powerful and precise heat-treatment technology and excellent assembly methods ensure Wolff chains meet the tough and strict requirements for machines and vehicles.
All of our products completely conform to the international standard such as ISO\DIN\ANSI\BS\JIS, etc. Wolff has been successfully certified by ISO9001 Quality Management System,SGS inspection and BV inspection. Wolff chains can be widely applied to many industries including automobile, motorcycle, forklift, wood processing machine, constructure machine, packing machine, food machine,tobacco machine and agricultural equipments. Wolff chains are popular in America,South America,Europe,Middle East, South East Asia and Africa markets.
Welcome to our exhibition
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment|
|Surface Treatment:||Oil Blooming|
|Type:||Short Pitch Chain|
How do drag chains handle side loads and lateral forces?
Drag chains are designed to handle various mechanical forces, including side loads and lateral forces. These forces can occur during the movement of cables and hoses within the drag chain, especially in applications where the drag chain travels along curved or complex paths. Drag chains employ specific design features to effectively manage side loads and lateral forces:
- Rugged Construction: Drag chains are typically constructed from robust and durable materials, such as high-strength plastics or metal alloys. This construction provides the necessary strength and rigidity to withstand side loads and lateral forces without deformation.
- Link Design: The links or segments of the drag chain are often shaped and interconnected to allow for flexible movement while maintaining stability. The design prevents binding or jamming when the chain bends or changes direction.
- Bumper Stops: Many drag chains incorporate bumper stops or dividers within the chain’s interior. These stops help to guide and separate the cables and hoses, preventing them from coming into contact with each other and minimizing the risk of entanglement and wear.
- Tension Management: Proper tension management is essential to ensure smooth movement of the cables and hoses within the drag chain. Tensioning devices or systems can be used to maintain the appropriate level of tension, preventing excessive sagging or bunching that could lead to interference or damage.
- Side Mounting Brackets: In some applications, side mounting brackets can be used to provide additional support to the drag chain, reducing the effects of side loads and lateral forces.
It is crucial to select the appropriate type and size of drag chain for the specific application to ensure it can handle the expected side loads and lateral forces. Regular maintenance, inspection, and lubrication are also essential to prolong the drag chain’s life and optimize its performance in managing mechanical forces during operation.
Can drag chains be used in the mining and construction industries?
Yes, drag chains can be used in the mining and construction industries for various applications that involve the management and protection of cables and hoses. These industries often operate in rugged and harsh environments where heavy machinery and equipment are utilized. Drag chains, also known as cable carriers or energy chains, play a crucial role in cable and hose management, providing reliable protection and organization.
In the mining and construction sectors, drag chains are commonly used in the following ways:
- Cable and Hose Protection: Drag chains protect cables, hoses, and other vital components from abrasion, impact, and environmental factors. In mining and construction, where heavy equipment and materials are in constant motion, drag chains prevent damage to essential cables, ensuring continuous operation and reducing downtime.
- Heavy-Duty Applications: Drag chains are designed to handle heavy loads and dynamic movements, making them suitable for the robust and demanding nature of mining and construction equipment. They can withstand the stresses of continuous motion, vibrations, and exposure to dust, debris, and moisture.
- Long Travel Distances: In large-scale mining and construction operations, drag chains are used for long travel distances, such as in conveyor systems or in equipment with extended reach. They provide a reliable method of guiding and protecting cables and hoses over significant distances.
- Resistance to Harsh Environments: Drag chains are available in materials that offer high resistance to chemicals, UV radiation, and extreme temperatures, making them suitable for the challenging conditions often encountered in mining and construction sites.
- Customizable Solutions: Drag chains can be customized to accommodate specific cable and hose configurations, allowing for efficient cable management in complex machinery and equipment used in the mining and construction industries.
Overall, drag chains contribute to improved safety, reduced maintenance costs, and enhanced operational efficiency in the mining and construction sectors. By protecting cables and hoses from damage and maintaining organized routing, drag chains help ensure smooth and reliable operations of critical equipment.
What industries commonly utilize drag chains for cable management?
Drag chains are widely used in various industries for effective cable and hose management. Some of the common industries that utilize drag chains include:
1. Automation and Robotics:
In automation and robotic systems, drag chains play a vital role in guiding and protecting cables that power and control the machinery’s movements. They ensure smooth cable management and prevent tangling or snagging, contributing to the reliable operation of automated processes.
2. Machine Tools:
In machine tool applications, drag chains manage the cables and hoses that supply power and coolant to various components. They keep the cables organized and prevent damage from debris or moving machine parts, ensuring the machine’s efficiency and longevity.
3. Material Handling:
In material handling equipment such as conveyors, cranes, and forklifts, drag chains are used to manage power and control cables, as well as hydraulic hoses. They protect the cables from external elements, such as dust and debris, and contribute to safe and efficient material handling operations.
4. Packaging and Printing:
In packaging and printing industries, drag chains are employed to manage cables and hoses that control the packaging machinery and printing equipment. They prevent cable damage during repeated movements and ensure continuous and reliable production.
5. Automotive Manufacturing:
In automotive assembly lines, drag chains are used to manage cables that power robotic arms, conveyors, and other automated equipment. They provide a safe and organized cable management solution, contributing to efficient and precise manufacturing processes.
6. Energy and Utilities:
In power generation plants and utilities, drag chains manage cables for transmitting electricity, control signals, and data. They protect the cables from harsh environments and mechanical stress, ensuring reliable power distribution and control.
7. Aerospace and Aviation:
In the aerospace industry, drag chains are utilized in aircraft manufacturing and maintenance to manage cables and hoses for various systems, including hydraulics and electrical controls. They help maintain the integrity and functionality of critical aircraft components.
8. Mining and Construction:
In mining and construction equipment, drag chains are used to manage cables that power heavy machinery and control various functions. They offer protection from harsh environments and ensure uninterrupted operations.
9. Food and Beverage:
In food processing and beverage industries, drag chains are used to manage cables and hoses in conveyor systems and automated machinery. They meet strict hygiene standards and ensure smooth production processes.
10. Marine and Offshore:
In marine and offshore applications, drag chains manage cables and hoses on ships and offshore platforms, providing protection in demanding environments and marine conditions.
These industries are just a few examples of where drag chains are commonly used for efficient cable and hose management. Drag chains offer a reliable solution for protecting and organizing cables, ensuring safe and smooth operations in various industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-08-03