Grade 80 Alloy Steel Chain From China Supplier
1.80Grade, High intensity chain, breaking load>8)
2. TOP5 lifting equipment supplier in China;
3. One of the first batch of enterprises certified by Alibaba;
4. Brand customers: CNPC, China Railway Group and so on
1. Focuse on the production and R&D of lifting equipment for about 30 years;
2. Professional independent research and development team, recognized by domestic and foreign customers.
3. Company was honored by the givernment as a High-Tech enterprise in 2571
1. 7D*24H after-sales service,
2. More than 100 professional service staff.
The products of our company have exported to over 80 countries and regions,including EUROPE,USA,AUSTRALIA and SOUTHEAST ASIA,etc.
We have participated in offline exhibitions many times to expand our customer base, and we also met with our cooperative customers and had dinner together to discuss cooperation.
Our company’s business is all over the world, the mainland and North America, South America, Asia, etc.
If you have any intentions or need any products, you can contact us and do my best to help you. Our culture is product quality and customer service.
RIGOROUS QUALITY CONTROL
2. The third-party inspection for quality testing is accepted
3. Product qualification rate more than 98%
4. In accordance with the requirements of Environmental Protection Administration,
the quality and delivery can be guaranteed
Packaging & Shipping
The chains produced by the factory and tested by quality will be loaded into iron drums, transported to the place designated by the customer by truck, or transported to the port by truck, and then transported to the customer’s city by sea.
please contact us
Can drag chains be used in the pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industry?
Yes, drag chains can be used in the pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing industry, and they offer several benefits in this specific application. Here’s why:
- Cable Protection: In pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing, there are often numerous cables and hoses that need to be protected and organized. Drag chains provide a reliable and efficient way to route and protect these cables, preventing tangling and potential damage during the manufacturing process.
- Cleanliness and Hygiene: Drag chains made from materials like stainless steel or special plastics can meet the industry’s stringent cleanliness and hygiene requirements. They are easy to clean and can withstand regular washdowns, ensuring a contamination-free manufacturing environment.
- Smooth Movement: Drag chains ensure smooth and consistent movement of cables and hoses, which is crucial in delicate medical device manufacturing processes where precision and accuracy are essential.
- Reduced Downtime: By organizing and protecting cables, drag chains help reduce the risk of cable damage and downtime due to cable-related issues. This leads to increased productivity and cost savings in the long run.
- Compliance: Drag chains can be designed to meet specific industry standards and regulations, ensuring compliance with safety and quality requirements in pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing.
- Space Efficiency: Drag chains help in neatly organizing cables and hoses in a compact manner, optimizing the use of space in manufacturing equipment and reducing clutter.
Overall, drag chains play a crucial role in maintaining the efficiency, cleanliness, and safety of cable management in pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing, making them a valuable component in this industry.
Can drag chains be used in aerospace and aviation equipment?
Yes, drag chains can be used in aerospace and aviation equipment to manage and protect cables and hoses. These industries often rely on complex and sophisticated systems, and drag chains play a crucial role in ensuring the safe and reliable operation of various equipment and machinery.
In aerospace and aviation applications, drag chains offer the following benefits:
- Cable Protection: Drag chains provide a secure and enclosed pathway for cables and hoses, protecting them from potential damage caused by abrasion, impact, or environmental factors.
- Space Optimization: The compact and organized design of drag chains helps optimize space utilization in aircraft and other aviation equipment, especially in confined areas with limited room for cable routing.
- Reduced Wear and Tear: By guiding and supporting cables during movement, drag chains reduce wear and tear on cables, prolonging their lifespan and minimizing maintenance needs.
- Enhanced Safety: Drag chains prevent cables from becoming entangled or creating tripping hazards, contributing to the overall safety of the aircraft and its crew.
- Flexibility: Drag chains can accommodate cables and hoses of different sizes and types, making them suitable for a wide range of applications in the aerospace and aviation industries.
- Environmental Resistance: Drag chains are available in materials that offer resistance to temperature extremes, chemicals, and other environmental factors, ensuring reliable performance in the demanding conditions experienced during flight.
However, when using drag chains in aerospace and aviation equipment, it is essential to consider factors such as weight limitations, electromagnetic interference, and adherence to industry regulations and standards. Additionally, regular maintenance and inspection of the drag chains are critical to detect any signs of wear or damage and address them promptly to ensure continued safe and reliable operation.
Overall, drag chains provide valuable cable management solutions for aerospace and aviation applications, contributing to the efficient and safe functioning of various systems within the aircraft and related equipment.
How does a drag chain differ from other cable carriers or cable organizers?
A drag chain, also known as a cable carrier or cable chain, is one of several types of cable carriers or cable organizers used in industrial applications. While they share the common goal of managing and protecting cables and hoses, there are distinct differences between drag chains and other cable carriers:
1. Design and Construction: Drag chains are designed as a flexible chain-like structure with interconnected links or compartments. The links allow the chain to bend and move freely, accommodating various machine movements. On the other hand, other cable carriers may come in different designs, such as enclosed tubes, open trays, or spiral wrap-around designs.
2. Application: Drag chains are specifically used in applications where frequent movement and flexibility of cables are required. They are commonly used in automated machinery, robotic arms, and equipment with dynamic motion. Other cable carriers may be more suitable for stationary or low-movement applications, depending on their design and features.
3. Flexibility: Drag chains are highly flexible and allow for multi-axis movement, making them suitable for complex motion systems. Other cable carriers may have limited flexibility and are better suited for linear or single-axis movements.
4. Load Capacity: Drag chains are designed to handle heavy loads, making them suitable for applications with numerous cables or large-diameter hoses. Other cable carriers may have different load capacities, and their suitability depends on the specific load requirements of the application.
5. Installation: Drag chains are typically installed using brackets or mounting accessories, and they are attached to the machine or equipment’s moving parts. Other cable carriers may have different installation methods, such as mounting on walls or floors.
6. Materials: Drag chains are commonly made from materials like plastic or metal, which offer good durability and resistance to wear. Other cable carriers may be made from different materials like nylon, steel, or even fabric, depending on the application’s requirements.
Despite these differences, the primary purpose of both drag chains and other cable carriers is to protect and guide cables, ensuring safe and efficient cable management in various industrial settings.
editor by CX 2023-09-12