Automatic Food Grade Plastic Chain Plate Conveyor for Vegetable and Fruit
1. Chain conveyor can generally be directly rinsed with water or immersed in water. The equipment is easy to clean and can meet the hygiene requirements of the food and beverage industry.
2. Flexible equipment layout. Horizontal, inclined, and turning conveying can be completed on 1 conveyor line.
3. The equipment has a simple structure and is easy to maintain.
|Votage||220V 1P 50HZ|
HangZhou Jialin Machine Manufacture Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer specialized in developing, designing, producing and installing auto conveyors (standard or non-standard), packing machines, logistics system and automatic storage system, etc. Our company is Located in HangZhou City, our company covers an area of 27000 square CZPT with a building area of 27000 square meters. There are over 120 employees, including 27 professional technicians and over 100 staffs.
We keep supplying machines CZPT regularly and had won sound reputation among our customers. We try our best to supply the optimal conveyors for you all the time.
Packaging & Shipping
|After-sales Service:||Overseas Installation and Commissioning|
|Material Feature:||Oil Resistant|
|Application:||Chemical Industry, Grain Transport, Power Plant|
Can drag chains be used in the automotive and transportation sectors?
Yes, drag chains can be used in the automotive and transportation sectors for various applications that involve cable management and protection. In these industries, drag chains play a crucial role in ensuring the reliable and safe operation of cables, wires, and hoses used in vehicles and transportation systems.
In the automotive sector, drag chains are commonly used in modern vehicles, including cars, trucks, buses, and specialty vehicles. They are employed to organize and protect cables and hoses that control various systems such as engine components, sensors, lighting, and braking systems. Drag chains help prevent cables from getting tangled, pinched, or damaged during the vehicle’s movement, ensuring consistent and smooth operation of the electrical and mechanical systems.
In the transportation sector, drag chains are used in a wide range of applications, including trains, trams, subways, and other mass transit systems. They are used to manage and protect cables and hoses that control vital functions such as propulsion systems, doors, HVAC systems, communication systems, and more. Drag chains in these applications must be durable, reliable, and able to withstand the continuous movement and harsh environmental conditions experienced in transportation settings.
Drag chains used in the automotive and transportation sectors are designed to withstand various challenges, including high vibration, temperature fluctuations, exposure to dust and dirt, and continuous flexing during vehicle operation. They are typically made from materials such as plastic, metal, or hybrid materials to offer the necessary strength and flexibility required for the specific application.
Overall, drag chains are essential components in the automotive and transportation sectors, ensuring proper cable management, protecting cables from wear and damage, and contributing to the overall safety, efficiency, and reliability of vehicles and transportation systems.
What are the safety considerations when using drag chains in industrial settings?
When using drag chains in industrial settings, several safety considerations should be taken into account to ensure the well-being of personnel and the optimal performance of the equipment. Here are some key safety considerations:
- Material Selection: Choose drag chains made from durable and fire-resistant materials to prevent accidents caused by chain failure or damage due to harsh environmental conditions.
- Load Capacity: Ensure that the selected drag chain has an appropriate load capacity to carry all the cables and hoses without being overloaded. Overloading can lead to premature wear and potential hazards.
- Installation: Properly install the drag chain according to manufacturer guidelines and industry standards. Ensure that it is securely attached to the equipment to prevent any unintended movements or dislodging during operation.
- Cable Arrangement: Organize cables and hoses within the drag chain carefully to prevent tangling, pinching, or rubbing, which could cause damage and affect cable performance.
- Maintenance: Regularly inspect and maintain the drag chain to identify signs of wear, corrosion, or damage. Replace any damaged or worn-out parts promptly to avoid potential hazards.
- Clear Pathways: Ensure that the drag chain’s movement path is clear from obstructions and that there are no tripping hazards for personnel working nearby.
- Temperature Considerations: If the industrial setting involves high-temperature environments, choose drag chains that are designed to withstand these conditions and prevent heat-related accidents.
- Chemical Exposure: In environments where there is exposure to chemicals or corrosive substances, select drag chain materials that are resistant to chemical degradation.
- Static Electricity: In situations where static electricity can build up, use drag chains with appropriate anti-static properties to prevent potential electrostatic discharge (ESD) hazards.
- Training and Awareness: Provide proper training to personnel about the safe operation and handling of drag chains. Create awareness about potential risks and safety protocols to follow.
By adhering to these safety considerations, industrial settings can ensure the safe and efficient use of drag chains, reducing the risk of accidents and equipment downtime.
What are the benefits of using a drag chain in industrial applications?
A drag chain, also known as a cable carrier or cable chain, offers several advantages when used in industrial applications. These benefits include:
1. Cable Protection: One of the primary benefits of using a drag chain is the protection it provides to cables and hoses. The chain encloses and shields the cables from external elements such as dust, debris, moisture, and mechanical damage. This ensures the longevity and reliability of cables, reducing the risk of downtime due to cable failure.
2. Flexibility: Drag chains are highly flexible and allow for multi-axis movement. They can bend and twist in different directions, accommodating complex motion and providing a full range of motion for cables. This flexibility is especially beneficial in applications with moving parts or robotic systems.
3. Space Optimization: By organizing and guiding cables within the drag chain, it helps optimize space and prevents cable clutter. This is particularly advantageous in tight spaces or areas with limited cable routing options, enabling efficient use of available space.
4. Reduced Wear and Tear: The smooth movement of cables within the drag chain reduces friction and wear, extending the lifespan of the cables. It prevents cables from rubbing against sharp edges or other components, mitigating the risk of abrasion and damage.
5. Improved Safety: Drag chains enhance workplace safety by eliminating loose cables and potential tripping hazards. By keeping cables organized and secure, they reduce the risk of accidents and injuries caused by tangled or exposed cables.
6. Increased Reliability: With proper cable management, the risk of cable failure due to bending, twisting, or pulling is minimized. This leads to increased reliability and uptime of machinery and equipment, improving overall productivity.
7. Resistance to Harsh Environments: Drag chains are often made from materials that offer resistance to harsh environments, such as high temperatures, chemicals, and outdoor elements. This makes them suitable for a wide range of industrial applications, including those in rugged and demanding conditions.
8. Easy Installation and Maintenance: Drag chains are designed for easy installation and maintenance. They can be opened easily for adding or removing cables, simplifying the process of cable updates or replacements.
Overall, the use of drag chains in industrial applications ensures efficient cable management, protects cables from damage, and contributes to the safe and reliable operation of machinery and equipment.
editor by CX 2023-09-08