KONE light curtain accompanying chain tank chain door machine drag chain fast universal 24*19 standard 50cm
|Elevator tank chain||Kone||General||Kone Elevator|
1. How to order ?
Please contact our sales manager, you will get better price and delivery, with warranty and after-sales services.
2. What about the quality of your products ?
Only quality and original parts supplied by FUJI, each piece spare parts and lift from us have reliable warranty .
3. How about the price of products ?
Based on our bulk stock of products, we quoted with factory and reasonable price in the market.
4. When you deliver products ?
There are over 8000 series of products available in stock, and work with DHL, FEDEX, TNT, airline , sea delivery with discount freight, will ensure you receive the goods within shortest time.
5. What about payment way ?
Payment we accept TT, Pay pal,online-payment,L/C,DP, Western Union.
6. Does the product or package support customization?
Support product or package OEM.
7. What is the product warranty period? How to carry out after-sales service of the product?
All of our products are guaranteed for 1 year; we have an after-sales technical team of more than 10 people, serving you 24 hours a day.
|After-sales Service:||Online Technical Support|
|Payment:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
|Warranty Time:||1 Year|
Can drag chains be used in the automotive and transportation sectors?
Yes, drag chains can be used in the automotive and transportation sectors for various applications that involve cable management and protection. In these industries, drag chains play a crucial role in ensuring the reliable and safe operation of cables, wires, and hoses used in vehicles and transportation systems.
In the automotive sector, drag chains are commonly used in modern vehicles, including cars, trucks, buses, and specialty vehicles. They are employed to organize and protect cables and hoses that control various systems such as engine components, sensors, lighting, and braking systems. Drag chains help prevent cables from getting tangled, pinched, or damaged during the vehicle’s movement, ensuring consistent and smooth operation of the electrical and mechanical systems.
In the transportation sector, drag chains are used in a wide range of applications, including trains, trams, subways, and other mass transit systems. They are used to manage and protect cables and hoses that control vital functions such as propulsion systems, doors, HVAC systems, communication systems, and more. Drag chains in these applications must be durable, reliable, and able to withstand the continuous movement and harsh environmental conditions experienced in transportation settings.
Drag chains used in the automotive and transportation sectors are designed to withstand various challenges, including high vibration, temperature fluctuations, exposure to dust and dirt, and continuous flexing during vehicle operation. They are typically made from materials such as plastic, metal, or hybrid materials to offer the necessary strength and flexibility required for the specific application.
Overall, drag chains are essential components in the automotive and transportation sectors, ensuring proper cable management, protecting cables from wear and damage, and contributing to the overall safety, efficiency, and reliability of vehicles and transportation systems.
How do drag chains perform in dusty or dirty environments?
Drag chains are designed to perform exceptionally well in dusty or dirty environments, making them ideal for industrial applications where debris, dirt, and contaminants are common. Here’s how drag chains excel in such conditions:
- Protection: Drag chains enclose and protect cables and hoses, preventing dust, dirt, and debris from coming into direct contact with sensitive components. This protection minimizes the risk of cable damage or premature wear due to environmental factors.
- Sealed Design: Many drag chains have a sealed or semi-sealed design, further enhancing their ability to keep out dust and dirt. The sealed construction helps maintain the integrity of cables and hoses, ensuring reliable performance in challenging environments.
- Self-Cleaning: Drag chains are often designed with self-cleaning capabilities. As the chain moves, it sweeps away loose particles and debris, reducing the accumulation of dirt and ensuring smooth cable movement.
- Durable Materials: Drag chains are typically made from durable materials such as steel, stainless steel, or reinforced plastics. These materials are resistant to wear and can withstand exposure to harsh environmental conditions.
- Easy Maintenance: Despite operating in dusty or dirty environments, drag chains are designed for easy maintenance. They can be opened and cleaned when needed, allowing for quick removal of accumulated dirt or debris.
- Long Service Life: By providing effective cable protection and reducing exposure to contaminants, drag chains contribute to the longevity of cables and hoses, extending their service life in challenging industrial settings.
- Variety of Designs: Drag chains come in various designs and styles to suit specific applications. Whether the environment requires additional protection from dust, moisture, or chemicals, there are drag chain options available to meet those needs.
In summary, drag chains are highly effective in dusty or dirty environments due to their protective and self-cleaning features, durable materials, and ease of maintenance. They play a crucial role in ensuring the reliable and efficient performance of cable and hose management in challenging industrial conditions.
How do drag chains handle various cable sizes and types?
Drag chains are designed to accommodate various cable sizes and types, making them versatile and suitable for a wide range of industrial applications. Here’s how they handle different cable sizes and types:
Most drag chains have an adjustable design, allowing users to customize the interior space according to the size and quantity of cables they need to house. The chain links or separators can be removed or repositioned to create the desired amount of space for the cables, ensuring a snug fit and minimizing any excess space that may cause cable movement or wear.
Wide Range of Sizes:
Drag chains are available in various sizes, ranging from small ones suitable for lightweight cables to large ones capable of holding numerous thick and heavy cables. Manufacturers provide size charts and specifications to help users select the right drag chain size based on their cable requirements and the dimensions of the equipment.
Cable Comb and Strain Relief:
Some drag chains come with built-in cable combs or strain relief features. The cable combs are designed to organize and separate individual cables within the chain, preventing them from tangling or interfering with each other. The strain relief elements ensure that cables are properly secured and protected from excessive tension or bending that could cause damage.
Various Mounting Options:
Drag chains can be mounted in various ways, such as on the floor, on the side of machinery, or overhead. The mounting method chosen can impact the available space for cables and the overall arrangement within the drag chain. Manufacturers offer different mounting brackets and accessories to accommodate diverse cable routing needs.
Cable Material and Flexibility:
Drag chains are designed to work with a wide range of cable materials, including PVC, rubber, TPU, and more. The flexibility of these materials allows them to move smoothly within the chain, even during dynamic operations. The drag chain’s design helps minimize cable wear by providing a smooth surface and eliminating sharp edges that could damage the cables.
Overall, drag chains provide an effective cable management solution that can handle various cable sizes and types. Their customizable and adaptable design, combined with the ability to protect and guide cables during motion, makes them an essential component for ensuring the reliability and longevity of cables in industrial machinery and automated systems.
editor by CX 2023-09-22